To comply with COVID Secure guidelines we have made a few changes:
1) All staff are being temperature checked every day.
2) We have enhanced our cleaning protocols.
3) Our fresh air ventilation systems will be operating at all times and exceed government guidelines for fresh air movement.
4) We will be operating at reduced capacity and allowing only 1 spectator per jumper will be allowed in Jump Xtreme.
5) All bookings must be made in advance online to help us control the number of people on site and maintain social distancing.
6) You must check in online and watch our safety video prior to your visit to reduce queues on site.
7) A reduced menu will be in operation in our coffee shops and food and drinks can be ordered from your table via our app, no cash is being accepted currently
8) Masks must be worn whilst moving around in the building except for whilst on the trampolines or whilst sat down to consume food or drink