TOTS AND YOUNG KIDS
Keep your kids off the sofa and bring them to the park!
This is the perfect time for your little one to jump around safely, with no older kids around. It will also help them with their balancing skills.
Come to Jump Xtreme and enjoy an adventure play zone with soft balls and toys for your toddler to enjoy and explore.
Included in the session:
Free toast and juice after session
*Available during school hours in term times only Monday – Friday 10am-11am
Everyone jumping needs special grip socks which can be purchased for £2.00, but once you have purchased them they are yours to keep!
Xtreme Tots is suitable for toddlers between walking age and 5, along with any parents or guardians. To keep the session safe and enjoyable we require at least 1 adult to be participating and actively supervising up to 3 toddlers. Our court monitors will also be stationed around the park as usual.
We guarantee that the kids and supervising adult will have a fantastic time. What better way to build your child’s strength, fitness, coordination and flexibility? Who said fitness wasn’t fun for the whole family?
Tots sessions are available at both our parks: Monday – Friday (10am – 11am).
To enjoy the Tots Brunch & Bounce simply speak to reception on arrival
- 1 hour Jump session & then unlimited amount of time in That Fun Place
- Free tots snack (toast and jam with juice)
- Free tea or coffee for adult with any meal ordered from main menu
- £4 per child – additional toddler or adult £4 each
To enjoy the Tots party, book in advance
- 1 hour FreeJump session & 45 minutes in an Xtreme party room
- Ham, cheese, or jam sandwich, crisps, fruit slice and carton of juice
- Xtreme grip socks
- £8 per child – additional adults £4 each (please note: an adult must jump with kids & minimum 6 kids per party)